Shannon's practice includes business law, health care law, employment law, and estate planning. In her practice, she represents a variety of businesses, including healthcare, manufacturing, and service companies. Shannon advises management on employment policies, contracts, regulatory matters, and organizational issues. Her client base also includes not-for-profit corporations involved in graduate medical education, social services, and health care.
Shannon graduated magna cum laude from Fort Hays State University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. After graduating from the University of Kansas School of Law in 2004, Shannon joined Gilliland & Hayes LLC and practiced there for over ten years. She worked at First National Bank of Hutchinson as Vice President and Trust Officer for six years before joining Gibson Watson Marino LLC.
Shannon is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Kansas, the United States District Court for Kansas, and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D. - 2004
- Fort Hays State University
- B.A. - 2001
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Minor: History
- Wichita Bar Association, Member
- Kansas Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- American Health Lawyers Association, Member
- Business/ Corporate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning
- Health Care Law
- Insurance Defense
- U.S. District Court District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit